We Make Invoice Factoring Easy!
Business Finance Corporation makes it easy for you to control invoices, increase cash flow and grow your business.
- Establish an account with Business Finance Corporation.
- Present only the invoices you want to factor.
- Your business will be approved for a monthly invoice factoring amount (you can factor invoices up to that amount).
- Typically, we will advance 70%-80% of an invoice, with the balance held in reserve until the invoice is paid.
- Funding is usually provided within 24 hours.
- The typical factoring transaction costs 3%-5% of the invoice amount sold, essentially comparable to the costs of a merchant credit card account.
There may also be a small setup and monthly maintenance fee, depending upon your needs. In most cases, a company is not required to factor a minimum amount of invoices each month. You sell us only the invoices you want to factor, when you need the money.
What You Should Bring to Your First Appointment
Bring these documents and let’s talk!
- The Current Business Financial Statement (Balance Sheet & P&L)
- A current accounts receivable aging report
- Three months of your most recent bank statements
Contact us now for a free, no-obligation consultation.